How to re-enable the Office Addins in Word and Outlook
The Office add-ins are found in Word and Outlook under the Practice Evolve or Legal Evolve tab. If the addin has been disabled, you will no longer be able to see the tab.
To re-enable the addin, follow the below steps:
1. In Word or Outlook go to the File tab and select Options (In Outlook 2007 got to Tools->Trust Center->Add-ins)
2. Click on the Add-Ins option on the Options screen and you will see that the Evolve add-in (which shows as CMSOfficeUniversalAddInLibrary) is under the Inactive Application Add-ins or Disabled Application Add-ins
Follow the steps below, depending on the message under Load Behavior for the inactive add-in
INACTIVE APPLICATION ADDINS - Load Behavior = Add-in not loaded. Certificate of signed and load as startup com add-in is not in a trusted source list
When the load behavior is set, the add-in never enables and always reverts to being unticked.
3. Go to File->Options->Trust Centre->Trust Centre Settings->Macro Settings
4. Untick - 'Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins'
INACTIVE APPLICATION ADDINS - Load Behavior = Load at Startup
5. If the CMSOfficeUniversalAddinLibrary is under Inactive Application Add-ins click on Go at the bottom of the screen
6. Tick the box next to CMSOfficeUniversalAddinLibrary and click OK
DISABLED APPLICATION ADDINS
3. If the CMSOfficeUniversalAddinLibrary is under Disabled Application Add-ins pick Disabled Items from the list, then click on Go at the bottom of the screen
4. Highlight the CMSOfficeUniversalAddinLibrary and click Enable (You may need to restart your Outlook after this change)
NOTE: If you still can't access the Practice Evolve\Legal Evolve tab in Word or Outlook after following the above steps, please contact support by Clicking on the 'Submit an Issue' option on the top right of this screen next to your name.