This article applies to the following scenarios:
- You would like to reset your own password, or
- You would like to reset another user's password
Legal Evolve Plus ONLY - for Evolve standalone click here
A. Resetting your own password
Depending on how your firm has setup the system, you may need to ask your system administrator to change your password.
1. Click on your name in the bottom right side of your Evolve screen, and select "Edit My Account...".. A pop-up screen will then appear.
2. Inside the pop-up screen, if you want to change or add a password to your account tick the box "Reset Password"
3. Type in your desired password in the Password and Confirm Password fields
4. Click "OK" to confirm the password change.
B. Resetting another user's password
You will need administrator privileges to change passwords for someone else
1. Navigate to Management > Users & Groups
2. Locate the user, then check the "Reset Password" checkbox
3. Specify the new password and press OK