This article applies to the following scenario
- One or more reports are not running with the error "One or more errors occurred"
- The server log file contains an error message that relates to the Network access for Distributed Transaction Manager (MSDTC)
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Ensure that the "Distributed Transaction Coordinator" (DTC) service is running on the app server, as well as on the SQL server.
2. In the Firewall settings, enable the Inbound rules for the DTC.
3. Ensure that the following setting are applied to the Distributed Transaction Coordinator in the Administrative Tools.