This article applies to the following scenario
- Databaselog files are too "large"
The recovery type of the databases can be changed to reduce the amount of information stored inside the database transaction files (.ldf).
- Open SQL Management Studio
- Right click on the PE databases (PracticeEvolve_c1, PracticeEvolve_doc)
- Go to Properties -> Options
- Set "Recovery model" dropdown to "Simple"
- Click OK to save
From here, you can also free up some SQL resources.
- Right click on the database desired
- Tasks -> Shrink
- Select the database or file
Bear in mind that these operations may only reduce files by a certain percentage. Once reduced past a certain point, it is likely that the files will not become any smaller.